Sunday 16 April 2017

Taniwha writing continued

Rapare te 30 o Pouto-te-rangi // Thursday 30 March

TANIWHA MARAE WRITING

The taniwha becomes ghost white for 1 second then converts to his invisible self when it taps its head! The only seen/visible part is the orange and big fire from its super long tail.

People got confused on why there is levitating fire, The taniwha is at the gateway crawling slowly to the front of the line being unpolite and evil. People from the marae greet Hamilton East School to the marae. Hamilton East School followed them to a meeting place. The taniwha heard cicadas, birds, and footsteps. The meeting ended, the taniwha went to the whare kai and started eating, It smelt delicious. He thought "I think I have eaten too much!", He stopped eating. He decided to look at Kapa Haka perform and it look 5 minutes, He thought "That was a good performance!" then he decided to scare some people, He found someone and became visible and shouted "Hello!" in a super sinister voice and started flying towards the random victim and started screaming super loud and it hurt everyone's ears. He stopped and became invisible and went into the bus with the kids and the bus driver was scared about the fire. He tried to remove it with some water but it reappeared 5 seconds after.
Written by James














My Golden Taniwha
My Taniwha can show up in darkness, and my Taniwha
will say if he’s angry
“No one can kill me ha ha ha ha!”
It scary and do not hit him him - you’ll die.
It ONLY show in darkness he invisible!
Darkness so powerful
it can destroy all parts of other taniwhas.
But when people die at marae it’s sad for my taniwha EVEN though he’s evil.
But there are no other evil taniwhas. My taniwha is evil but only kills other bad taniwhas
It save people in New zealand.
No one can kill my taniwha.
*Taniwha speaks* “HA HA HA HA”
No one can hear my taniwha.
My taniwha feels scary sometimes!
People think he’s scares people but he scares taniwhas, he save people! My taniwha’s name is Ryan. My taniwha looks scary to some people. It has the coolest, best attacks and abilities. My taniwha is made of gold, and tiny, tiny, tiny diamonds. Big, big, big gold. My taniwha is big and golden!!

Story created by Ryan D


My taniwha went on the bus.  When he got off the bus.  The taniwha smells the yummy food in the marae. The yummy food he smelt in the marae was rotting bananas and eel and dead rat and he ate it. He could hear the Kapa Haka singing loudly. The taniwha went crazy with the food, everybody looked at the food and no one was there. There only a mess.
Written by Sharisse.

The taniwha at the marae.
The taniwha has a red nose is smelling some food at the marae because he is hungry. He can feel Hamilton East School’s welcome at the marae. I can see some Kapa Haka songs. He think he want to sing a song. “I hear people singing a song. Who is singing a song? Kapa Haka is singing a song. Cool.”
The taniwha is watching people doing Kapa Haka. The taniwha had a red and black tail and the taniwha is happy too.
Written by Summer





The Taniwha going to the Marae.
He looks like the size of a dragon and it makes pranks. And its hears the lovely song that we are singing and it’s making pranks to me at the marae. It made pranks on the kapa haka while they was doing kapa haka. After we all were done we went on the bus but one of the kids. Then the taniwha got the kid’s leg and the kids didn’t see anything and got on the bus and we all went back to school. The taniwha was still forcing us to school but when I got off the bus they kick me on the ground and it hurt a lot but after that I was so much better like before. I almost saw the taniwha but I remember that it was funny at the marae and I remember that the taniwha was green and all after that I forgot all about that and it was lovely and funny at the lovely marae. I loved it there and I wished that we were going to go back again. I remember at the marae the marae taniwha made me fall down on the garden. I remember that it was a lovely day at the marae and the taniwha’s pranks are making kids fall down and he looks invisible and no one at the marae can see him and he can do a lot of pranks. At the marae the kapa haka did kapa haka and the taniwha did kapa haka too. The taniwha had so much fun at the marae.
Written by Terangi



The Taniwha
When the taniwha was in the river  he overheard  that Hamilton East School were going to a marae! So when all the children were in lines at the waiting area the taniwha snuck on the top of the bus.  When everyone arrived at the marae and was waiting outside, the taniwha was hiding on top of the bus. When everyone was invited into the marae he jumped onto a tree. Then he jumped down and camouflaged on the gateway. Then when everyone was inside talking all the food was placed on a table outside he thought… Then it was his chance he was really hungry from the bus ride! So he ran to the table, when he reached all the glorious food he looked behind him to see if anyone was by him no there wasn't Time to dig in he said.  YUMMY!! When he finished all of the delicious food, he heard the kapa haka performing so he started doing the actions, then he flopped on the ground… 2 minutes later he heard someone coming so he quickly jumped in the bushes and he closed his red eyeballs so he could blend in with the green bush. He saw the children heading to the bus because there wasn't any food so he quickly ran and jumped on top of the bus then when they got back to school he jumped of the bus then went back to the Waikato river.

Written by Zari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haiku Poetry

 Kia Ora! Here's another update from what we've been up to in room 10!  This time it's about our writing - we've written Hai...