Wednesday 7 June 2017

Art Studio Morning Prediction and Questions

What if?

Why?

How?

What?

I wonder...?

Tyson - What is art for?

Tom - Why are we bringing artists to our school?

Maddison - I wonder why we need to go to the hall and see the artists?

Matiu- What types of things can be art?

Aisha - Who made the art?

Tyson - I wonder if art can be held

James - What kind of  supplies do they use?

Eden - What if art could be
one colour?

Terangi - I wonder what the artists will do and make/paint?

Tommy - What kind of origami will you see?

Sariah - Do they use different supplies?

Alex - Can we look at their art?

Nishant - I wonder if you can do art with only black and white?

Hassan - Why will we go to see the artists?

2 comments:

  1. Hi am in India but i rely miss room 10 a lot. room 10 is the beast class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the questions you asked maybe next time yous could make a video of yous saying your questions.
    From Zaria.

    ReplyDelete

Haiku Poetry

 Kia Ora! Here's another update from what we've been up to in room 10!  This time it's about our writing - we've written Hai...