Friday 28 July 2017

Genius hour: Art that grows

Max - If I make moss grow, how can I turn it into art?

Jackson - How can I make art out of plants?

Anuhus - Is it possible to make optical illusion moss art?

Raedence/Terangi/Anna - Will growing moss art work?

Isla - How can I make art out of plants?

James - How can you make art with flax from the ground?

Jamie/Ivan/Dakota - How can we make art out of moss?

Zari - How can we make fern art?

Jawad - How could we make the school logo on the roof, out of something nature?

Janriche - How can I turn moss to art?

Daniel - Can you take away moss and make colourful growing art?

Summer - 

Whaea - What other types of art can we grow?

1 comment:

  1. Good work guys those are great questions.Maybe you could do more of them next time.In my opinion i think every thing is possible.By Raedence Rm 10

    ReplyDelete

Haiku Poetry

 Kia Ora! Here's another update from what we've been up to in room 10!  This time it's about our writing - we've written Hai...