Thursday 3 February 2022

Kia Ora!

Ko Pirongia tōku Maunga
Ko Waikato tōku Awa
Ko Te Kohanga Mārama tōku Marae
No Tokoroa Ahau
Ko Edwards tōku whanau
Ko Bernard tōku Pāpā
Ko Louise tōku Māmā
Ko Morgan tōku Teina
Ko Alexander tōku Ingoa

Kia Ora!

My name is Alexander Edwards and I'll be the the teacher in Room 10 for 2022.  Hamilton East School is the second school that I've worked at and I'm really excited to be teaching here!  At University I studied teaching and philosophy which means my favourite thing to do in the class is have cool conversations about all sorts of deep and interesting things.

I look forward to meeting all of Room 10 and their whānau.  My email is aedwards@hameast.school.nz if you need to make contact with me.  Let's hope this year can bring a bit more stability.

Ngā Mihi

Alexander Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haiku Poetry

 Kia Ora! Here's another update from what we've been up to in room 10!  This time it's about our writing - we've written Hai...