Friday 27 August 2021

Day 5 Friday 27 August - Home Learning

I am so impressed with the home learning you are doing.  As today is Friday, check if you have finished the 2 tasks on Education Perfect. I have seen 20 of you have been on there but not all of you have finished the Te Reo task.  I did set more tasks on Mathletics, so get those finished off too.  I will be putting a new assignment on Code Avengers next week which is the next level up, so see if you can get this weeks assignment finished today.

Daily Challenge:  Create a Pillow Fort/Hut 


Check out Jared's Hut
Now you see him......

.... and now you don't!



Levi's family having afternoon tea in his fort.


Emily in her hut

The hut made by Jarvis and his brothers.

Lee and Paddington picnicking in her pillow hut.

Thomas and Quinn in their hut.

Annabelle in her pillow hut.

DO:  Ask your parents or caregiver if you can make a hut inside using cushions from the couch or sofa. You can use sheets, pegs, and even pieces of furniture to help build your hut.

It would be great if you could build this collaboratively with your siblings. You are good at working collaboratively in the class so see how you do at home.

Once your hut is built spend some time playing in it, possibly reading your book or having a picnic (if it's okay with your grownups).

When it is finished take a photo and email it to me at cmaunsell@hameast.school.nz



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Friday activity Room 10, I love huts!! I feel like I'm in my hut today as I'm in the living room, under a blanket, on my laptop, commenting on blogs. Soon I'm going to look at all the activities you've sent Catherine and I'm also going to check out Education Perfect. I hope you are all doing well and actually looking forward to the weekend where you can maybe do something different? I think it's going to rain so maybe building a hut with your adults could be fun, or of course there's alway baking!! Have a lovely Rāmere.

    ReplyDelete

Haiku Poetry

 Kia Ora! Here's another update from what we've been up to in room 10!  This time it's about our writing - we've written Hai...