Monday 23 August 2021

Day 1 Monday 23 August - Home Learning - Scroll to the bottom to see our Aliens



Morena Room 10 Students and Whanau

Today's task for Parents/Caregivers:

Please check your email for information from me so you and your child can access their online learning if they have access to a device.  It would be helpful if you could reply to this email so I know you have received it.  If you have not received anything from me yesterday please email me at cmaunsell@hameast.school.nz and I will resend it to you. Perhaps we have the wrong email address in our system.


Today's task for Students: 

Using whatever building bricks (lego type bricks) or blocks you have available can you build an Alien?  Please send me a photo of what you have made and I will post it on here. Photos can be sent to me by email or text (021 2952707).

I look forward to seeing what you have made.

Look at the Aliens that have landed so far!


 Created by Leighton

 
Created by Annabelle

Name: Orb Star
Power:  Controls stuff with its mind
Planet:  Zero.90.
Made out of:  Lego

Created by Blake



Created by Emily



Stella created a whole family of Aliens!




Created by Toby


Created by Jarvis



Great Work Everyone!









2 comments:

  1. its me Nevadah mum has seen it have a good locked room 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Nevadah. Stay safe in your bubble.

      Delete

Haiku Poetry

 Kia Ora! Here's another update from what we've been up to in room 10!  This time it's about our writing - we've written Hai...